Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yawns Again...

The feeling of laziness to update my blog is returning to me again.....But i'll just update anyways.

1/7/09
I had to do some work for Moral Kerja Amal. We decided to help out and clean up the stor sukan. Here's some pics of it. Lazy to upload them all...


3/7/09
Had to wake up early for accounts intensive class. Sometimes I wished I didn't fail my accounts tuition's test =(. Anyways, went to installation meeting @ 2.00. Had to design backdrop on the comp but my adobe photoshop CD is missing...... shit.... Ah well. I finally finished playing Bioshock yay!! Now I got nothing better to do again lol..... Had a very bad stomach ache. Went to the clinic.....Nothing much happened afterwards lol

4/7/09
Nothing much happened. Went out for dinner to celebrate my cousin's son's birthdayy. Happy birthday Adam!!!!!!!(not Adam Ang). Wanted to take pictures but my camera was out of battery....again!!! Damn what are the odds.......

No comments: