Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Much to post!!!

ugh so much to post. so lazy to do so. this is what boredom drives me to xD.

Last last week, my school had a leo IU day! Weeeeeee! Well, overall it was okay. It was REALLY messy and the PA system sucked! The violin and the 1st band performance wasn't good because of the PA. Also, the fashion show was continuously postponed because 1 of the models weren't there. The yo-yo performances was good too. And so was Riot! And there are more performances too but i'm too lazy to explain. They were all good. Chong Hong & Aiman and others were dancing during the dance floor. they were awesome! Didn't know Aiman can dance too xD

Then there was installation the next week. It was WAAAAAAAY better than leo iu day even with the speeches and installation. I'm in charge of backdrop and decoration so i had to come early. I came at 9 (michelle asked me to come at 8) and I had a very very long laugh(thanks to ling,darius,michelle). Set up my awesome backdrop on time before going back to change. During the installation, the letters kept falling down lol..Kinda embarassing knowing that i'm in charge. The performances were good especially Black Night Banquet and Street Nation. Then there was a dance floor too! Darius was awesome during the dancefloor. My backdrop was ripped apart by savages =(. After cleaning up, went back at 6.30.

No comments: