Monday, June 29, 2009

Yawn

Well, I'm bored and feel a little lazy to update honestly lol. But it's just for the sake of that one person who still reads my blog(*coughs* joon xian *coughs* stalker)

Well, nothing much happened besides the news about Michael Jackson. R.I.P King of Pop. He was my idol =(.

Anyways, nowadays I got addicted to this game called Bioshock. Well, it's kinda an old game but since I upgraded my comp, it could finally run well yay!



It's an extremely fun and addictive game to play. You play as some guy whose plane crashed in the middle of the ocean and you enter a bathysphere which takes you to Rapture, an underwater city. Apparently, most people there are crazy so.... you should know what happens next =D. Well, the storyline is pretty awesome and which FPS lovers can't resist the urge to do this:




Or this:

Or this:

Or even this:


Weeeeee....

No comments: