Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summing up the whole holidays =D

Well, I'll just make it quick on what happened after forums =D.

MONDAY
Nothing =D

TUESDAY
Reunion with Mun Hong and etc. Went Sanesh's house afterwards. Then at night there was Nigel's party. There's lot's of crazy people there =D. Private things happened there lol.....

WEDNESDAY
Ugh I feel my body aching after the party. Lack of sleep I guess. Had to go to BurgerKing @ 10am for installation meeting. I got a committee post and i'm in charge of backdrop and decoration weeee =D. Went to pyramid to watch Monsters vs Aliens. Damn that show was funny. I got a bad fever so I couldn't enjoy it fully =(. Went to the doctor @ night...

THURSDAY
Still sick sadly.... But headaches are gone so it's not too bad. Had to rest at home....


SUNDAY
I was feeling better at sunday. Went to installation meeting again and went back playing Plants vs Zombies. That's one addictive game =)...




No comments: