Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh shit I got tagged =D =( =P

Nooooooo, now I have to use 24 minutes of my life... Oh well

Random name input, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

List Out 20 names.Tag people after doing it.
1. Brandon
2. Victor
3. Manveer
4. Shermaine
5. Wei Yang
6. Ling Hui
7. Deion
8. Christopher
9. Pingu
10. Brynn
11. Li Jean
12. Bareth
13. Vishal
14. Wei Foung
15. Sanesh
16. Xian Ch'ng
17. Izzat
18. Joon Keit
19. Vishal
20. Ellisa

How did you get to know 14?
I knew Wei Foung since Primary school.

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I would say "Hey....short" =D

What would you do if 6 and 20 dated you?
That would be nice.....But I doubt it's going to happen if both of them dated me at the same time =P.

Would 9 and 17 make a good couple?
I bet if Izzat had a choice to a) kill himself and b) couple with pingu, he'll pick (a).

Do you think 8 is attractive?
I'm not gay. But Shermaine would think he is =D.

Do you know anything about 12's family?
Nope.

Tell something about 7.
Evil, practices deionism.

Who is 18's favourite celeb crush?
I dunno and never wanna know..just kidding

What language does 15 speak?
English

Who is going out with 19?
Dunno. But I know he has deep dark secrets within him *star wars imperial march song suddenly plays*

How old is 16 now?
15 this year.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
Err, not sure. I think 2 days ago.

Who is 2's favourite singer?
-!@!~Victor~!@!-(my blog-victor-pang.blogspot.com) says:
foolsgarden

Would you date 4?
Errrrrr....I dunno....

Would you date 12?
I rather die =D.

What is 10's last name?
Full name : Brynn Zalina Lovett

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Errrrrrr......I dunno...


Which school does 3 go to?
Ass Am Kay You Ass Jay Turban!!
Just kidding. SMK USJ4. 3Seroja's one and only turbanator =P.

Where does 6 live?
USJ 5


What is your favourite thing about 5?
His blurness.

I tag *quack rolls*:
Li Jean
Faruq

No comments: