Thursday, April 24, 2008

24/4/08 Freezing Day Aftermath =D

Well, Shermaine bought cake for our English teacher since we feel guilty of what happened yesterday with the RM0.50 each of us gave to her(NOOOOOOOOOO, there goes 1/2 a nasi goreng T.T). It was worth it though, she shared the cake with all of us yay! I took the 1st piece =D. Then I took another one later(in your face Chris =P). Reminds me of Form 1.

Later, we played Dragonball, this time for our soul LOOL....Wei Yang has lost his soul to Deion since they went to Prefect camp LOL.................Izzat & Sanesh tried to fight him for Wei Yang's soul back but they lost theirs too instead =D. Fortunately, Sanesh freed himself from Deion but he became Li Jean's minion instead(I don't know how). Then, I fought for his freedom and I won...I fought Li Jean for her soul...I won again =D.....

Number of minions = 1

Morale of the story: If you suck at Dragonball, don't gamble your darn soul for it..............

Fun fact

  • Wei Yang tried for 6 days to free his soul. All 6 times failed lol....
  • Izzat is begging for help to free his soul. For more info, contact him in 3Seroja.
  • Wei Yang agrees to be your minion if you save his soul from Deion. For more info, contact him in 3Seroja.
  • Reason why nobody wants to be Deion's minion :he makes them to funny noises.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

OMG!! GY HAS A BLOG?!?!