Saturday, April 26, 2008

26/4/08 My friend's early birthday

Went to my Jia Jun(my old neighbour/friend) birthday party. His actualy birthday was at 5/5/95 but it was his exam day so he bought it earlier. The party starts at 5 but I went there at 6 LOL. His party was mostly his school friends and his neighbour friends(they're all Form1) so I feel so.......old. Well, JiaJun and Lee(my other old neighbour/friend) was filling out water balloon so I helped. I took one of course. I threw it at the birthday boy. It his 100% on his dick LOL. It hurts him painfully. Hope he can still be a father =D.

Later he decided to get revenge on me by pouring a pail full of water ZOMG! He asked one of his friends to hold me down. His house door was locked so I decided to give in. He threw the pail of water at me but at last second i pushed it aside to it didnt his me much (haha). At dinner, I put a cup of cold water on Jia Jun's back haha... Then Lee and his friends threw a tub full of ice + water(originally to cool the drinks) at him. He was freezing like mad so he went back to change. Then nothing to do nothing to do... Ah, we played Hide & Seek at night. Waited for 15+ minutes(i recorded time halfway which is 10 minutes) so I gave up and found them just to know that they changed the rules =.=".... Anyway, went back and played Twister lol. Owned most of the challengers haha. Then at 11.15 went back..

No comments: