Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally another post!

It's been so long since I last written a post. I became lazy because of Cabal lol... Now I stopped Cabal now so I hope I could blog more(Eventhough I got nothing to blog about). Anyways, A few weeks ago, Me, WeiYang,Dain,Baretth and JoshuaPhua did a Video English Presentation about "Problems Teenagers Face". It was kinda good considering that our video is the most visible(other group's video are too dark) and funniest(as said by Baretth and Dain [too much pride lol]).
I'll try to post the video but it hangs my comp when I do so (sorry for such inconvinience).

Also, I got 100 for Math(I think everyone knows that but.....LANCI POWER ACTIVATE!!!!) and 24 for class position(Twenty FOUR!!*patrick sound*). I also started World of Warcraft(WoW for short) lol... Not much a difference of quitting Cabal but oh well.... I made a Gnome Warlock named Burgerflu(as usual).

That's all for now.....

No comments: