Monday, March 30, 2009

I wish i could play keyboards lol

Went, to a RCC Meeting at Taylors College. I had to go since im the incoming Asst. Sch. Serv. Dir. whatever that is (i know but just acting dumb). It's kinda boring to be honest. I'm kinda lost on what they're talking about. JoshuaG & Chong made it less boring lol. After that, I went back to change then went to Izzat's house to go to a jamming studio that is very close to Taylors lol. The studio wasnt open so we(me, izzat, deion, victor, sanesh, brandon, joshuaG) went to play CS in the cc for a while. Haha, I killed so many people with the HE grenade =D. Anyway, we went back to the studio and well, it smelled nice =D. There was 2 guitar, 1 bass, 1 mike, 1 drum and 1 keyboard. The keyboard was cool. You can make different sounds with it. Makes me want to learn to play it =D.

No comments: